Regional Workshop Levels & Fees
Intrigue no longer accepts Independent Students. All dancers must be registered with a Studio.
Credit Cards & Checks
Intrigue accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discovery credit cards. Please write one check for competition entries and convention registration.
If fees are not paid in full 30 days prior, discount rates will not be applied. See the tour dates listing for cut-off dates.
All returned checks will be subject to a $25 fee.
No refunds on workshop fees. No exceptions.
Redeem A Scholarship
Regional Scholarships may be redeemed by attaching the scholarship certificate to the workshop registration form. Photocopies of year-long scholarships are acceptable.
Studio Multi-City Discount
Studios with a paid registration attending more than one regional workshop within the same season will receive a 50% workshop fee discount in the second city and 60% discount in the third city; discount only applies to students attending each qualifying city. Discount does not apply when a scholarship is utilized as payment at a prior regional event.
One Day Workshop Participants
One day students may register at any time. All one day participants are not eligible for showcase or scholarships.
Class Level Guide
Ages 5 – 8
Ages 9 – 12
Ages 13 – 15
Ages 16 & up
Bring 12-24 students
Bring 25-39 students
Bring 40-49 students
Bring 50+ students
1 teacher attends at 1/2 off
1 teacher attends free
2 teachers attend free
2 teachers attend free + 1 free hotel room
2 teachers attend free + 2 free hotel rooms
Note: When calculating the total number of free teachers and free hotel nights, do not include scholarship recipients or observers. Only count full paid convention attendees.
All registered teachers are allowed access to all workshop rooms.
If registered by the 30-day deadline, Studio Owners/Studio Teachers will receive a confirmation via email detailing workshop participants, competition numbers and payment information.
Scholarships awarded at Intrigue regionals.
Year Scholarship to Intrigue
Peridance Capezio Center NYC
Apprentice Runner Up
True Performer Runner Up
Unlimited free classes for 2 years or until dancer moves into the Teen level at age 13, whichever comes first. An Apprentice is the highest Junior award and comes with the opportunity to become an Intrigue Assistant for the following season! Assistant positions are awarded only at Nationals. Apprentices must complete requirements in order to be considered.
In order to be considered an Apprentice dancers must participate in all classes throughout the weekend and compete in at least 1 Dance Different Competition element.
Unlimited free classes for 2 years (or when a Teen moves into the Senior Level, whichever comes first). The True Performer award is the highest Teen and Senior award and comes with the opportunity to become an Intrigue Assistant for the following season! Assistant positions are awarded only at Nationals. True Performers must complete requirements in order to be considered.
In order to be considered a True Performer dancers must participate in all classes throughout the weekend and compete in at least 1 Dance Different Competition element.
Guidelines & Liabilities
- All dancers must attend BOTH days of classes to be awarded a scholarship. lf a faculty member notices a dancer missing class, they will be penalized and their scholarship may be withdrawn.
- All scholarships must be used before the expiration date printed on the scholarship voucher. Intrigue National scholarships must be used at the current season’s upcoming Nationals only.
- Scholarships are not transferable. No exceptions.
- Scholarship auditions are closed to Observers and Parents.
- Dancers ages 22+ are not eligible for scholarships.
Safety and other liabilities
- Video cameras and photography are not allowed in the workshop rooms at anytime. Intrigue Dance Intensive reserves the right to use any images taken during the convention for promotional purposes.
- Please report all accidents and injuries to an Intrigue Dance Intensive Manager immediately.
- Gymnastics will not be tolerated in class or in the halls of the Venue.
- Students under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a chaperone.